Western Asset Protection is back with it’s market-leading Medicare Academy.
Join us for the 2020 Medicare Academy Tour!
Whether you are just breaking into Medicare or you are a seasoned Medicare professional, this year’s Medicare Academy will be your secret weapon to increasing sales, conquering obstacles and getting more clients!
New curriculum for 2020
- Get the insight, strategies & tools to succeed
- Advanced marketing & prospecting ideas
- Market & brand your business
- Business building tips from proven experts
- Agency building strategies
- Learn how to turn customers into raving fans
- 2020 detailed Medicare overview & updates
- Hear speakers from your local market health plans
- Free 14-Day access* to our online Medicare Academy video library so you can continue learning at your own pace
- Lunch & refreshments provided
Plus, you will get 14-Day access* to 12 hours of online Medicare training videos and worksheets to watch and learn on your own schedule:
- Get access to previous Medicare Academy curriculum*
- Understand the Medicare Marketplace
- Comprehensive Overview of Medicare and Medicare Supplement
- Understand Medicare Language and Election Periods
- Basic Marketing and Prospecting
- Advanced Marketing Tactics and Compliance
*Full access to TheMedicareLibrary.com available for WAP contracted agents.
The Medicare Academy
Upcoming Medicare Academy Tour Dates
9:00 am-4:30 pm
Check-in begins at 8:00 am on the day of the event.
Seats are limited, reserve yours TODAY!Registration is Open Now
March 6 - Phoenix, AZ
Western Asset Protection
4550 E Bell Road,
Phoenix, AZ 85032
March 13 - Tucson, AZ
Hilton Garden Inn
6575 S Country Club Rd,
Tucson, AZ 85756
March 31 - Chicago, IL
Marriott Chicago Midway
6520 So. Cicero Ave
Chicago, IL 60638
April 2 - Biloxi, MS
Hyatt Place Biloxi
1150 Beach Blvd.
Biloxi, MS 39530
April 8 - Las Cruses, NM
1641 Hickory Loop
Las Cruces, NM 88005
April 16 - Dallas, TX
Embassy Suites Dallas Love Field
3880 W Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220
May 7 - Denver, CO
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
7675 E Union Ave
Denver, CO 80237
May 27 - Huntington Beach, CA
7872 Edinger Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Seats are limited, reserve yours TODAY!
Sample content from TheMedicareLibrary.com
Medicare Academy attendees receive access* to recorded content from previous Academy curriculum.
- You have given me so much confidence in doing this work and empowered me to generate huge momentum for growth!
- The training is priceless!
- From the top down, WAP’s focus is on the success of the agent/broker.
- Can’t speak highly enough about this company and where it can take you with your business.
- Paul is always so approachable, professional, and most importantly FUN!
*14-day trial for attendees. Unlimited access for WAP Contracted agents
PAUL ROSE - YOUR MEDICARE ACADEMY COACH
To say that Paul Rose, CEO at Western Asset Protection (WAP), is enthusiastic about Medicare is an understatement. As the lead presenter for WAP’s Training Academy, Paul’s passion and knowledge in the Medicare industry extends over 20 years helping to develop agents and agencies for growth and success. His determination and commitment to deliver results-oriented training, high-level strategies, and powerful tools teach agents how to get more leads, retain clients, and market, brand and differentiate their business from the competition.
Paul and the WAP Team continue to improve upon and deliver a unique, 360-degree view of the industry serving agents, agencies and a wide range of carriers with the ability to understand and find solutions to issues from the perspective of every stakeholder. This passion has made WAP one of the largest Medicare firms in the southwest.
“We are here to do more than distribute insurance — we are here to change lives.” — Paul Rose
Western Asset Protection supports insurance agents and agencies by providing the latest in technology, industry updates, product knowledge and unparalleled service.
WAP Downline Enjoy:
- Continuous Training & Coaching
- Industry Leading Technology
- Annual AEP Rollout Conference
- Free Release Policy
- And MUCH more!